Dear PMC members,

How about Maciej for committer?

He is mostly committing in OpenLineage - of course, but I think with his
experience and skills and the experience he brings from years of
integrating OL with Airflow and bringing the OL in, I believe it should be
no brainer,

He was also super-responsive and led preparation of the presentation about
OL integration and thanks to that presentation, and his effort he brought
together Google and Astronomer working together on one of the important
features of Airflow to come soon.

PRs:

https://github.com/apache/airflow/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3Amobuchowski

He is super responsive, has great experience in running the CI/devenv for
open-lineage, I think it's inevitable we invite him anyway. And I think he
should be quite ready.

What say you?