I agree with Jed. I don't actually mind allowing contribution of any
config/section but I think any conflicts discovered should fail very loudly.

________________________________
From: Jed Cunningham <jedcunning...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2023 7:45:02 AM
To: dev@airflow.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL][DISCUSS] Contributing "core" options by providers
configuration ?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

I don't necessarily mind providers adding options to existing sections, but
I can see the appeal and simplicity of enforcing it at the section level.

 Either way, I think in the case of multiple, it should fail loudly, not
just warn.