I agree with the comments and where this discussion has led to.

The alternatives suggested by @Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> are
something which is doable. We need to realise that these plugins are for
the community and we can only support it if
"majority" of the community uses it and is willing to maintain it :)

Thanks & Regards,
Amogh Desai