Hello all,

I like the idea of highlighting more than just 1 PR in the "PR of the month
section", especially when we have a hard time deciding between a few good
candidates.

IMHO the script does not always select good candidates or sometimes miss
some good candidates, (because of the heuristic we use) and should still be
reviewed by 'human' and put under a vote.

An idea would be to keep the current process we have, but vote for lets
say, up to 3 PR per person, and adapt the newsletter to handle a PR batch
of the month.

(We can also improve the heuristic so we can blindly trust the X top
candidates it outputs, but we are not here yet I believe)