Thank you Jarek, this is very helpful.

With your input in mind, let's move forward with a more flexible structure.
If there is no clear Top PR, we can feature multiple. If there is, we can
just include 1.

Also, moving forward, committers and community members alike can bump
specific PR's as we review them, making them more likely to be included in
the script.