Is there a possibility to vote for more than one? I guess not :/

My vote goes to #36537 for the enhancements that have come in with it. I
have followed the discussions
at a higher level and it surely wasn't easy :)
(If I could vote again, it would surely be #36537 for the endless
perseverance and dedication of the author)

Thanks & Regards,
Amogh Desai