Hey all,

I have just cut the new wave Airflow Providers packages. This email is
calling a vote on the release,
which will last for 72 hours - which means that it will end on March 28,
2024 13:55 PM UTC and until 3 binding +1 votes have been received.

Consider this my (binding) +1.

This release is only for FAB provider to be tested along with Airflow 2.9.0
rc11

Airflow Providers are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/

*apache-airflow-providers-<PROVIDER>-*.tar.gz* are the binary
 Python "sdist" release - they are also official "sources" for the provider
packages.

*apache_airflow_providers_<PROVIDER>-*.whl are the binary
 Python "wheel" release.

The test procedure for PMC members is described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-candidate-by-pmc-members

The test procedure for and Contributors who would like to test this RC is
described in:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-candidate-by-contributors

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community are
encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string.
This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

The status of testing the providers by the community is skipped because we
test the fab provider as a whole rather than specific commits.

The issue is also the easiest way to see important PRs included in the RC
candidates.
Detailed changelog for the providers will be published in the documentation
after the
RC candidates are released.

You can find the RC packages in PyPI following these links:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-fab/1.0.2rc1/

Cheers,
Elad Kalif