+1 binding. Sounds exciting.

Sorry I missed the discussion earlier. I have some questions but those are
implementation related
and I think the PRs will help me understand those :)

Best regards,

*Pankaj Koti*
Senior Software Engineer (Airflow OSS Engineering team)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Timezone: Indian Standard Time (IST)
Phone: +91 9730079985