Hi all,

I have modified the AIP document to reflect the conclusions we had during the
previous Dev call. Most significantly, the beginning of the Migration section
has been rewritten to declare that Airflow 3 will continue to support the
pre-AIP-80 templating syntax.

Please take another look and tell me what you think.

If nothing comes up, I will formally declare the AIP as accepted after the next
Dev call (22 Aug). Fortunately, we do have all the technically boxes ticked, so
there’s no additional work needed if you feel the current version is good
enough.

TP