I think I’m fine with having this as a provider that if someone wants to
maintain it. Not every provider needs to be maintained by every Airflow
maintainer anyway. I’m not making it a goal for the AIP, but there’s also
nothing in there that would prevent it from happening. While I don’t see myself
maintaining the provider, I’ll be happy to tweak things if it makes the
implementation easier too.

TP