Hey Sid,

> In the RTC case, we need 3 +1 binding (a.k.a. committer) votes

This sounds very high. Usually one +1 (other than the person sending the)
is normal in an RTC scenario.

> In the CTR case, we may want a separate develop branch against which to
run integration tests and merge to master only after those tests pass

I would prefer not to have a separate branch, so if we feel like that's a
requirement for CTR, then I'd prefer RTC. If we're comfortable committing
to master, though, then I'm fine either way. We have quite a few active
committers, so waiting 24h for a review seems fine.

Basically, I don't have a strong preference either way, except that I
strongly prefer not to have a separate development branch. If you force me
to pick, I'd pick RTC. I find that RTC encourages a shared understanding of
the code, which is useful.

Cheers,
Chris