I’m not particularly against another RC. On the IPMC there were some issues
mentioned regarding licensing, which probably are blocking as well (eg. no
LICENSE etc in the tar ball). I found some HighCharts left overs as well, while
addressing the licensing issues. PR here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2098
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2098> , will be merged
shortly.

I just hope we can get our own vote to pass quickly(!) and not have another
last minute blocker :P.

Cheers
Bolke