Right now, we see some jobs getting run twice with the second run happening
exactly one hour later. We can't isolate why. The current doublerun job
prevention kills both jobs as it happens in the heartbeat and they run
concurrently and is overeager in killing both. This PR changes it so the job
will get killed in a more sensible way and not have an issue with the current
situation.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/2102