Hi,

Setting up Airflow for the first time is a BIG DEAL.
unlike the initial intention of the community of easy install with SQLite and
SequentialExecutor - for actually working environment you need to change a lot
of settings. It doesn't help much that the demo install went smoothly.

The support for issues and problems is very limited. There is no actual
community on StackOveflow and on Gitter other than Ash (and maybe few more
occasionally) no one replies.

Don't consider this as criticism. At the end all of you guys donating your
time.. I simply writing my impressions. To be honest we were very close to
neglect this project. May I suggest a module of "premium support" for payment
which will be contribution to the community? Support in terms of questions,
installation help etc..

To your questions:
1. one-time
2. LocalExecutor

Thous are not because this is what we wanted it's because that was the only
thing that we could make it work. Hopefully we will try to install 1.10.1 from
fresh and try to solve all the issues we encountered.

3. I use Queues.
4. Don't use SLAs.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.