I'll play!

Setting up: containerized (kubernetes/helm on GCP)
Executors: CeleryExecutor
Scale: 1 worker node
Queues: not using, we use pools very lightly to restrict some long running
tasks but mostly get away without it
Scheduler SLA: no
# of DAGs/Tasks: more on the scale of 10-15 DAGs with 3-20 tasks within
each. we used to have some with up to 300 tasks per DAG but we simplified
them

Laura