Hi Xiaodong,

Thanks for preparing the questions.

Setting-Up: In container (previously Swarm and now K8S)
Executor: CeleryExecutor
Scale: two airflow workers
Queue: No
SLA: We don't have a hard limit but it would be unbearable for a DAG to be
scheduled in more than one minute.

Airflow has been run steadily and the Web UI is great to monitor the DAG
status (we added a button to allow user to upload their DAG files though).
The main frustration comes from that everything is in UTC time (we are in
GMT+8) although we can now set up a DAG in local timezone.
It has been confusing and inconvenient since users' data are usually
partitioned in local time.

Thanks,
Manu Zhang