Pick the name you think it is more appropriate.

Some thoughts:

        <property name="x" uriOfFile="${fileName}"/>
        <property name="x" valueAsUri="${fileName}"/>
        <property name="x" locationAsUri="${fileName}"/>
        <property name="x" uriForLocation="${fileName}"/>

Alternatively, we could have something more general that you can pass a URI
and knows how to use it, but alternatively if the value if that of a file, then
it construct a URI for it.

        <property name="x" uri="${fileName}"/>

As long as we get the expected behavior I do not mind.

Jose Alberto