"Stefan Bodewig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Ignacio J. Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >> Which also implies that we'll need to go through Ant's codebase and
> >> replace all Class.forName() calls (we better do that anyway 8-).
> >
> > I didnt understand this, why?
>
> Class.forName will use the system classloader and not the nice little

IMHO This contradicts my experience of CLs, i think some places inside
tomcat used Class.forName also, and never seen what you say.. Class.forName
loads in the current loader and delegates to parent if needed AFAIK, but i'm
little far from the code.. now.. so i can be worng.. i'm not arguing only
very surprised, and trying to get to speed in the related facts..

--
Saludos,
Ignacio J.Ortega