On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> failonerror, if/unless, ant:type, and some other attributes most
> likely, control 'aspects' of the build, that should be dealt with in
> a single place!

Well, it's not exactly as if we were having that discussion for the
first time.  Things come back all the time. 8-) The old aspect
discussion is what fuelled my proposal.

Yes, I know and I think we are heading for something here.  Another
aspect (old news as well) would be the logging verbosity - control it
on a task by task basis.

I'm not sure I agree with the "single place", though.  Pluggable
aspect handlers anyone?