I meant an option to delete, not altering the default behaviour, If you are sure you are using that file, delete it on exit explicitly.

MAriano

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Mariano Benitez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

that is why it makes more sense to me to define it as deleteOnExit,

But what do we display to the user here?

"Failed to delete but we will try again after Ant has finished -
please check whether the file is still there after that, if so, the
build has failed."

Unless you set quiet to true, failing to delete a file is supposed to
break the build.  I don't see how we can predict that the failure is
non-critical, whether deleteOnExit will work or not.