have to look at the java documentation and give it a try, if you want I can try it with different scenarios, adding testCases would be too much for me, I have enough with the ones I need for my own product :)

MAriano

Peter Reilly wrote:

Mariano Benitez wrote:

are you ok that I send you the patch? shall I create a bug in bugzilla for this?

MAriano