> From: Peter Reilly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Exactly, -cp could be the the name to use instead of -lib
"$CLASSPATH".

> -cp would not a user visible option, it would be set in the the
> ant[.bat] file
> and removed in Launcher.java.

I'm not following here. -cp should be an option of Launcher.java
just like -lib, and both would be public.

The only difference between the two would be that -cp would leave
Directories as-is, as opposed to the -lib behavior of adding all
JARs in that directory.

Both options are useful.

Or maybe I don't understand what you mean by 'removed' in
Launcher.jar. -lib is also 'removed' I guess, it's just used
To set a classloader, and not passed to Main.java. Is that
what you meant? --DD