--- Antoine Levy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I find this interesting.
> I wonder whether resources should not provide an
> InputStream or something
> like that. Because of selectors.

We are adding getInputStream to Resource.  However,
without changing the FileSelector interface (bad), its
ability to interact with Resources is limited.  We
could possibly create a new ResourceSelector
interface.  If so I'd like to get that nailed down
before I drop this stuff into HEAD, since selectors
are integral to the <restrict> ResourceCollection
type.  Do we think a ResourceSelector interface is
necessary?  If so, does this tip the scale in favor of
one or more new types subpackages?

Thanks,
Matt