--- Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Matt Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
3) I'd rather not hard-code selector types.

what other options exist? A built-in Antlib for
namespacing the ResourceSelector types? A
DynamicElement ResourceSelectorContainer?

Yeah, I'm surprised we don't have these built-in
AntLibs already for
selectors / conditions / filterreaders / mappers,
etc...

Not too ago I wrote a task taking selectors using
add(FileSelector), and
I had to manually typedef the selectors I wanted to
use.

I'm bringing this up because if we're fixing this
issue for
ResourceSelector, we should fix it for all our
'role's.

And to me to way to fix these is indeed thru
AntLibs, not DynElem.

I guess we'd need these antlib URIs:

antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors
antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.mappers
etc...

--DD

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: