If we are going to add a ResourceSelector,

1) the interface and implementations will primarily be
relevant only to the "restrict" ResourceCollection.

2) things like And, Or, Not will be needed.

3) I'd rather not hard-code selector types.

what other options exist?  A built-in Antlib for
namespacing the ResourceSelector types?  A
DynamicElement ResourceSelectorContainer?

Thanks for any thoughts,
Matt