Well that would be up to the "user". Would it mean for us that the code must be in different libraries, or is it enough if the classes are defined in separate property files / marked with special values, while the classes can still be blended in in core ant.

Martijn

Matt Benson wrote:

You are using my preferred syntax.  Also available
would be, e.g.:

<and xmlns="ant:conditions" />
<and xmlns="ant:fileselectors" />
<and xmlns="ant:resourceselectors" />
<date xmlns="ant:resourceselectors" />
<date xmlns="ant:resourcecomparators" />

Is this te direction we are going with "roles":

<project name="foo" default="bar"
  xmlns:co="ant:condition"
   xmlns:set="ant:set">

<resourcecollection id="blah">
   <set:and>
       <set:files dir="foo" name="**/*.java"/>
       <set:date select="newer" date="2005/04/15"/>
   </set:and>
</resourcecollection>

</project>