--- Jose Alberto Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > From: Matt Benson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > --- Jose Alberto Fernandez
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > All this discussion about roles brings me back
> > > the
> > > proposal/implementation
> > > of Roles that I made a long time ago and that
> was
> > > rejected.

After thinking about this further, this would be okay
for inline usage of duplicate names but is still
inferior to using Antlibs for scoping in that types
can stand alone at the project level (with id
normally) in the latter scheme, and referenced later.
A small distinction perhaps, but I like to be able to
declare things I intend to reuse at a high level
rather than naming them during their first use.

-Matt