On 1 Jun 2006, at 10:02, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

Hi,

I am having a look at http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant17/Planning

We are still on the step "finding a release manager"

Do we have any candidates ?

I'd be happy to help, but before I offer myself as the 'release manager', what would I have to do and what are the requirements (system/src/libs etc) before I commit to something which I'd be unable to fulfill

Thanks
Kev

--
"In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out with the Abuse. The Thing! The Thing itself is the Abuse!" - Edmund Burke