Antoine Levy-Lambert schreef:

On Dec 16, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Martijn Kruithof wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did a third upload where the HasFreeSpace condition will be
present.

I am +1 on releasing those,

we should however document that the official release does not work with jdk 1.2

Hello Martijn,

I am fine with documenting that the release does not run under JDK 1.2. Since the documentation of the release is frozen,
(because it is part of the Subversion tag and of the various binaries)
I can write it in the email which will announce the release, and also write in on our web site after the release.
This would be fine
Does any one know whether, when one builds 1.7.0 using JDK 1.4.0, ant runs under JDK 1.2 ?
I just verfied a build using j2sdk1.4.2_10, it does not run under jdk 1.2.2.

Martijn