On Nov 14, 2007 4:51 PM, Wolfgang Häfelinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Then again it's these people, Peter first, who enhance Ant to
> >> support better models for the future, so power to you guys ;-)
>
> Cool, so we can expect 'auto-download' to be a feature of 1.7.1?
>
> Serious, just to pull off some kind of demo implementation: is there some
> kind of
> namespace interceptor in Ant's source code? I'm just asking cause I have
> never
> seen such a beast...
There is code in oata.ComponentHelper#checkNamespace(String componentName)
that check the namespace:
    private synchronized void checkNamespace(String componentName) {
        String uri = ProjectHelper.extractUriFromComponentName(componentName);
        if ("".equals(uri)) {
            uri = ProjectHelper.ANT_CORE_URI;
        }
        if (!uri.startsWith(ProjectHelper.ANTLIB_URI)) {
            return; // namespace that does not contain antlib
        }
        if (checkedNamespaces.contains(uri)) {
            return; // Already processed
        }
        checkedNamespaces.add(uri);
        Typedef definer = new Typedef();
        definer.setProject(project);
        definer.init();
        definer.setURI(uri);
        //there to stop error messages being "null"
        definer.setTaskName(uri);
        //if this is left out, bad things happen. like all build files break
        //on the first element encountered.
        definer.setResource(Definer.makeResourceFromURI(uri));
        // a fishing expedition :- ignore errors if antlib not present
        definer.setOnError(new Typedef.OnError(Typedef.OnError.POLICY_IGNORE));
        definer.execute();
    }

Peter