Le 18 avr. 08 à 12:07, Xavier Hanin a écrit :

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Gilles Scokart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 17/04/2008, Nicolas Lalevée <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But how do we know that the issue priority has been reviewed,
especially if
it doesn't change?

ha, good point :)

Maybe updating the target release...  Using the release 2.0-RC1 and
creating a new release named 'later'.

This is the easiest thing to do, it doesn't require changing the workflow. BTW, instead of creating a release named 'later', we can simply use the "Unknown" entry, which let issues appear as "unscheduled" in Ivy page on
JIRA.

If I sumup the proposal is that any committer can review any issue currently marked with fix for 2.0, change its priority if required, and change the fix for to 2.0-RC1 if the priority is blocker or critical, and Unknown if the priority is lower. All issues will be considered reviewed once there's no
more issue with fix for 2.0.

Do we all agree to use this strategy?

Sounds good.
+1