After one week of vote, here are the results:
3 binding +1
2 non binding +1

The release is accepted !

So now I will push the binaries in dist.
I will regenerate entirely the ivyde website, which will include the updatesite with its mirror configuration. I will tag the trunk branch (we talked about tagging xooki, but I don't know where...? and actually I am reconsidering it as xooki is not changing that much, is it really needed ?) And finally sent an announcement (after discussing it on the mailing list)

Nicolas