On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> While wanting to update Ivy site to reflect the change for wiki link, I
> forgot it updates ivyde site too... Hence I've updated IvyDE site with the
> changes you were testing in ivyde.new. I think we can keep it like that,
> hopefully we'll soon find the trick to get download.cgi fixed.

The site has been updated, download.html redirects to download.cgi, but we
still get redirected to http://www.apache.org/dist/

Looking back at the problems I had when I set up download.cgi for Ivy, I've
removed the square brackets used in download.html content, because it's a
source of problem for the python mirror script. But last time I faced this
problem of square brackets I got HTTP 500 errors, not a redirection to
http://www.apache.org/dist/. So I don't know if it will be fixed with that
or know, we have to wait for the site to be synced from minotaur to public.

Xavier