On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Le mardi 1 juillet 2008, Xavier Hanin a écrit :
> > On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 7:18 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > wrote:
> > > After one week of vote, here are the results:
> > > 3 binding +1
> > > 2 non binding +1
> > >
> > > The release is accepted !
> >
> > Great! Congratulations to the whole team and especially you, Nicolas!
> >
> > > So now I will push the binaries in dist.
> > > I will regenerate entirely the ivyde website, which will include the
> > > updatesite with its mirror configuration.
> >
> > That sounds nice.
> >
> > > I will tag the trunk branch (we talked about tagging xooki, but I don't
> > > know where...? and actually I am reconsidering it as xooki is not
> > > changing that much, is it really needed ?)
> >
> > We didn't tag it for Ivy releases, but it would be better to do it. But
> > indeed I don't know where is the best place to tag it. Maybe we'd need to
> > first reorganize the content of site sources. Sg like:
> > ivy/site/ivy -> Ivy web site (currently in ivy/site)
> > ivy/site/ivyde -> IvyDE web site (as today)
> > ivy/site/xooki/trunk -> xooki version used in ivy sites
> > ivy/site/xooki/tags/xxx -> tagged versions of xooki, which should be used
> > for release branches documentation using an svn:externals
> >
> > But I think it can wait for the next release (either of Ivy or IvyDE).
>
> I think so too.
>
> So I have tagged, the binaries are publically available in dist. There is
> still my pending question about the KEYS file:
> About verifying the signatures, you will find mine there:
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7BF8BE8E
> But I am not sure how to update the KEYS file. I have found how to append
> my
> public key:
> (gpg --list-sigs <your name> && gpg --armor --export <your name>) >> KEYS
> But then should I just re-copy it into /www/www.apache.org/dist/ant/commonon
> people.apache.org ? There is no commit or whatever, right ?
>
> I have regenerated the web site. For testing I have put it there:
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/
> There is an issue with the updatesite which I am currently fixing (at least
> the mirrors setup is working :) ). But I have an issue with the download
> page:
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/download.html is not redirecting to
> the
> cgi.

This is because you need to include download-redirect.js script. I've fixed
it in svn.

> And
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde.new/download.cgi is redirecting me to
> http://www.apache.org/dist/ .....

This is strange, I've checked the download.cgi on people.a.o and it seems
fine. I've however made some changes in svn: set svn:eol-style and
svn:executable properties, and removed the end of line at the end of the
file to make it the exact copy of the download.cgi  we have in Ivy site. I
suggest you update ivyde.new with the current target/ivyde site in svn and
see if it works better.

BTW, since svn:eol-style is missing on files you added in svn, I'm wondering
if you have configured your svn client as suggested here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

If you haven't already, I think it would be nice to do.

Xavier