Le 27 oct. 09 à 12:24, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

On 2009-10-26, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org> wrote:

Le 21 oct. 09 à 07:45, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

In the Ant and SubAnt tasks the default build file is
build.xml.

To be honest I'd rather have people specify the build file names
explicitly rather than add more magic to the ant and subant tasks.

I am not sure the people you are talking about. The end user that will
write the build file or the user of the Ant ProjectHelper API ?

The people writing the build file.

Then thoses people have already the choice to set or not set the build file name. Do you want to change that ? The point I raised was in the case when no build file name is provided. Obviously if the user specify a file, I don't suggest any lookup for another file if the specified one is missing.

The question was should the ant and subant tasks behave like ant on the commandline or not: if no build file name is specified, search for every possible build file name, based on the names the project helpers provide.

Nicolas