On 01/30/2013 10:09 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:
Are there other bugs - ideally with patches - that the community needs?

Those with PatchAvailable [1] should be checked. (Pity that we cannot just get pull requests; coming from the land of GitHub this feels really primitive.) There were a fair number recently, e.g. the 54298–54305 series.

I cannot see myself spending much time on this now unfortunately, but if you are willing to put together a 1.9.0, +1 to the effort (and incidentally a belated +1 for removing proprietary tasks).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?keywords=PatchAvailable&keywords_type=allwords&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&product=Ant&list_id=95004