From: Antoine Levy Lambert [mailto:anto...@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:17 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: Ant 1.9.0

Hello,

after a few weeks of very hard work at my day job I have a quiet day to look at
these patches.

I also need to look at possible test failures running the ant test suite on my
MAC with Java 1.7

Regards,

Antoine

On Feb 5, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Jesse Glick wrote:

> On 01/30/2013 10:09 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:
>> Are there other bugs - ideally with patches - that the community needs?
>
> Those with PatchAvailable [1] should be checked. (Pity that we cannot just
> get pull requests; coming from the land of GitHub this feels really
> primitive.) There were a fair number recently, e.g. the 54298-54305 series.
>
> I cannot see myself spending much time on this now unfortunately, but if you
> are willing to put together a 1.9.0, +1 to the effort (and incidentally a
> belated +1 for removing proprietary tasks).
>

> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?keywords=PatchAvailable
> &keywords_type=allwords&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=
> REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&product=Ant&list_id=95004

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.