Le 26 oct. 2014 à 19:58, Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> My answers bellow.

>> I have checked the branch 2.4.x. I have put back in the branch every thing
>> that was obvious enough.
>>
>> There are some that may need to be merged back too, I would need some
>> feedback about them.
>>
>> - IVY-1465 [1] doesn’t seem to be fully finished. One part is in the
>> branch, the commit ‘3076802a’ [2] is not, and doesn’t apply cleanly.
>>
> This commit looks like easy to merge manually, by the way what do you mean
> by "doesn't apply cleanly » ?

I did a cherry-pick and there were some conflict to resolve. I have to admit
that I didn’t looked at what the conflict was.

So IVY-1465 is finished ? Should we mark it as fixed in 2.4 ?

> - use https for maven repos [3]; should we merge it ?
>> - and there is IVY-1491 [4]; should we merge it ?
>>
> I would say yes for both

ok

>> - and there are two commits which don’t seem to be related to any bug:
>> ‘5063d256’ [5] and ‘a6b9ca3f’ [6].
>>
> They are not related to any bug, both are small improvement on API
> introduced in 2.4-rc1. Not sure it make sense to have a bug for those one
> but i can create one if you want.

Agreed, no need to create issues for that. My point is that since they are not
associated with any bug, I guess they should not be merged ? But if these
improvements are related to the API introduced in 2.4, then I guess they should
?

Nicolas