Le 26 oct. 2014 à 20:19, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org> a écrit :

> Le 26 oct. 2014 à 19:58, Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Hi Nicolas,
>>
>> My answers bellow.

>>> I have checked the branch 2.4.x. I have put back in the branch every thing
>>> that was obvious enough.
>>>
>>> There are some that may need to be merged back too, I would need some
>>> feedback about them.
>>>
>>> - IVY-1465 [1] doesn’t seem to be fully finished. One part is in the
>>> branch, the commit ‘3076802a’ [2] is not, and doesn’t apply cleanly.
>>>
>> This commit looks like easy to merge manually, by the way what do you mean
>> by "doesn't apply cleanly » ?
>
> I did a cherry-pick and there were some conflict to resolve. I have to admit
> that I didn’t looked at what the conflict was.

So I had a closer look to it. Something is actually going wrong, git is right
about the patch not applying cleanly, some code is missing.

As far as I could look around, 3076802a [1] needs 8d851390 (r1592624) [2]. It
was supposed to be merged by 57892b6e [3] but it doesn’t look as fully merged.
For instance, PomModuleDescriptorBuilder is modified by 8d851390 but not by
57892b6e.

So I don’t trust much the state the 2.4.x branch. Maybe should we better make
the next 2.4 from trunk ?

Nicolas

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant-ivy.git;a=commit;h=3076802a
[2] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant-ivy.git;a=commit;h=8d851390