> >> - IVY-1465 [1] doesn’t seem to be fully finished. One part is in the
> >> branch, the commit ‘3076802a’ [2] is not, and doesn’t apply cleanly.
> >>
> > This commit looks like easy to merge manually, by the way what do you
> mean
> > by "doesn't apply cleanly » ?
>
> I did a cherry-pick and there were some conflict to resolve. I have to
> admit that I didn’t looked at what the conflict was.
>
> So IVY-1465 is finished ? Should we mark it as fixed in 2.4 ?

Yes

> >> - and there are two commits which don’t seem to be related to any bug:
> >> ‘5063d256’ [5] and ‘a6b9ca3f’ [6].
> >>
> > They are not related to any bug, both are small improvement on API
> > introduced in 2.4-rc1. Not sure it make sense to have a bug for those one
> > but i can create one if you want.
>
> Agreed, no need to create issues for that. My point is that since they are
> not associated with any bug, I guess they should not be merged ? But if
> these improvements are related to the API introduced in 2.4, then I guess
> they should ?

They should be merged.

What about including the two following ones ? :

   - IVY-1452 NullPointerException when accessing charset to invalid URL
   [1]
   - IVY-1474 Bintray resolver [2]

IVY-1452 is anoying issue that could easily be fixed, i tried the attached
patch and it fixes the issue.
IVY-1474 is new resolver for Bintray repository.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1452
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1474