On 30/04/18 12:52 PM, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
My apologies for offending anyone; just one last silly question: why
uniformity is not a requirement?
I think it has already been explained in the other thread why it's not a necessity for a project as large and as old as this one, especially when the changes aren't solving anything. Plus, I believe you even agreed to it, when this was explained in that other thread.

Either way, this isn't about uniformity. Take a look at this commit for example (and it's just one of the many). It was done, as you admit, because you wanted to find a particular piece of text when you run "grep configureProject". There's no level of uniformity that can solve such random requirements, unless of course the code is auto-generated to fit in these requirements.

I believe that even one language that espoused TMTOWDI has moved to
TIMTOWTDIBSCINABTE?
Sorry, I really don't know what that means or how that relates to what we are discussing.

-Jaikiran

Gintas