I've started using JUnit 5 in a personal project and found that it has a
lot more useful features for test parameters. For instance, they now
support parameterized test methods instead of just the class itself. There
are also more convenient ways of injecting test data through annotations
and such. Plus, JUnit 5 still supports v3 and v4 tests, so it's not a mass
migration effort, either.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>