But I think if you are calling a OOBasic-Macro e.g. from Java
you need to invoke the ScriptingFramework don't you?

So maybe the snippet should deal with calling a Macro from some UNO-Binding
e.g. C++, Java, Python, ... and fetching its return value.

Tom

scriptProvider.getScript("vnd.sun.star.script:Standard.Module1.Foo?language=Basic&location=document")