Hello.

 I'm sorry if this question has already been answered.

 I checked the mailing list archive (and google) but I
 didn't find quite what I was looking for.  I am
trying
 to find a way to know when a user has clicked a mouse
 button.  Specifically, I will open and start a
 Presentation document.  I then would like to be able
 to know when the user has clicked the mouse to move
 the next slide.  From the IDL reference it looks like
 I should get the com::sun::star::frame::Controller
 service.  Then from that I can get the
 XUserInputInterception interface and use the
 addMouseClickHandler method.  I would then have to
 implement the com::sun::star::awt::XMouseClickHandler
 interface to perform the actions that I want when the
 mouse button is clicked.  Is this the way that the
 mouse listening interfaces work?  If not, can someone
 point me to the correct way to do what I want?  Also,
 if anyone knows of a link to some example code, even
 if it is for a keyboard event, that would be helpful.

 Thanks in advance for help anyone can provide.

 :Brad