All I need to do is, given a document file to the user, know how long
it kept the document open before he returned it to the server.
To prenvent the user from dealing all the time with 2 files, I was
storing this information on a user-field in the document file. But
before closing the document I need to revert unsaved changes, update
the user-field with the editing time information and save the
document. Is there anyway to do that (with or without reloading the
document)?