Erik Zühlke schrieb:
> Hello Harald,
> Only once thank you for your reference, to the information, I has
> already a connection too openoffice. The connection SWT/Bean already,
> only unfortunately functions under eclipse, or if I started application
> at least into eclipse.
>
> At present I refer directly under eclipse to jar the libraries under
> <OpenOffice> \ program \ classes. In “MANIFEST.MF” is no entry, since I
> cannot make absolute path-entered.
>
> That seems to be probably the problem, how I come now to the files of
> openoffice? A delivery with “java - cp <OpenOffice> \ program \ classes
                               ^^^^^^^^^
Do you noticed the space between - cp I think it should read -cp but I
think that's only a c&p-Error.

> \ officebean.jar” does not have an effect.
>
> Like that it is already late (00: 10 German time), here still another
> further error message of my test, in this case is all OOo jar to files
> under <Application> \ libs and is also in such a way registered in
> “MANIFEST.MF”. There is not this error, if I started at least
> application under Eclipse!! Good night all.., or good morning:)
>
> The Exception / my breakpoint for this time
> ---------------
> C:\sgv>echo %Path%
> C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;D:\dev-database\mysql5\bin;c:\Programme\OpenOffice2\program
>

> C:\sgv>java -jar Starter.jar
> java.lang.Exception:
> java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: \soffice -nologo -nodefault
> -accept=pipe,name=Erik+Z_FChlke_25B7Office;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
> error=2
> java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: \soffice -nologo -nodefault
> -accept=pipe,name=Erik+Z_FChlke_25B7Office;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
> error=2
> at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
> at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
> at
> com.sun.star.comp.beans.LocalOfficeConnection$OfficeService.startupService(LocalOfficeConnection.java:793)
>
> at
> com.sun.star.comp.beans.LocalOfficeConnection.connect(LocalOfficeConnection.java:344)
>
> at
> com.sun.star.comp.beans.LocalOfficeConnection.getComponentContext(LocalOfficeConnection.java:248)
>
> at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.setOOoConnection(OOoBean.java:188)
> at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.getOOoConnection(OOoBean.java:288)
> at com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean.getMultiServiceFactory(OOoBean.java:308)

Yes in this case OOBean cannot bootstrap your openoffice that's not the
way to go. If java -cp does not work did you tried to use:

C:\sgv>SET CLASSPATH=c:\Programme\OpenOffice2\program\classes
C:\sgv>java -jar Starter.jar

Another thing which looks suspicious to me is that you are no setting
the java.library.path pointing to your swt*.dll dir but this is not
needed if you have them in the same location than your Starter.jar.

Tom