Hi,

Ok. No I tried it and saw my mistake when setting the class path you
need to set every jar-File from OO-Installation.

You should use the appended bat-Files to run your application. Another
thing which I wouldn't do is installing the swt.dll-Files in C:/windows
but leave them in the local directory next to your Starter.jar.

Tom

PS: You need to rename the .realbat to .bat on your system.

Erik Zuehlke schrieb:
> Hello Tom,
> Quoting Tom Schindl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

>> Ok this is completely a different message from the one you showed in
>> your last mail.
>>

> yes, sorry but i testing in the last night. The result is, thus the
> current version.
>
>>> [Loaded sun.awt.NullComponentPeer from D:\dev-java\jre1.5\lib\rt.jar]
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> com/sun/star/lang/WrappedTargetException
>>>         at
>>> de.zuehlke_it.sgv.view.ooo.BeanFacade.createBean(BeanFacade.java:76)
>>>         at
>>> de.zuehlke_it.sgv.view.ooo.ControllerOOo.initViewOOo(ControllerOOo.java:36)
>>>
>>>         at de.zuehlke_it.sgv.SGV.main(SGV.java:180)
>>>
>>> On this point my story was stoppd, i can understand what eclipse make to
>>> connect OpenOffic and what i MUST make to integrated (clean) the
>>> OpenOffice Bean.
>>>
>>> Reagards...
>>>

>> I cannot see where you tell SWT to search for its native *.dlls please
>> note that when you are running your application inside eclipse Run
>> As>SWT-Application Eclipse does the magic for you. If you run it your
>> own you need to do the magic your own by telling java where to look for
>> the swt.*.dll's needed.
>>
>> 2 possibilities:
>> - put swt-dll's in same directory than you Stater.jar
>> - assign -Djava.library.path=%your-swt-dll-path% when starting the
>> application
>
> I think it have nothing with the use from swt to to do, take I the
> initialization out of OOeBean, run the application. my SWT .dll is
> appropriate for that in of c:\windows the listing and is accordingly
> also found.
>
> Erik
>

>> Tom

package at.bestsolution;
import java.awt.Frame;
import java.io.IOException;

import org.eclipse.swt.SWT;
import org.eclipse.swt.awt.SWT_AWT;
import org.eclipse.swt.layout.FillLayout;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell;

import com.sun.star.comp.beans.NoConnectionException;
import com.sun.star.comp.beans.OOoBean;
import com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException;
import com.sun.star.util.CloseVetoException;

public class TestOOConnection {
		Display display = new Display();
		Shell shell = new Shell(display);
		shell.setText("Test");
		shell.open();
		shell.setLayout(new FillLayout());
		Composite comp = new Composite(shell,SWT.EMBEDDED);
		comp.setLayout(new FillLayout());

		Frame frame = SWT_AWT.new_Frame(comp);
		frame.setSize(300, 300);
		frame.setLocation(0, 0);

		OOoBean bean = new OOoBean();
		frame.add(bean);

		try {
			bean.loadFromURL("private:factory/swriter", null);
			System.err.println("Loaded");
		} catch (IllegalArgumentException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (CloseVetoException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (NoConnectionException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (IOException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

		while (!shell.isDisposed ()) {
			if (!display.readAndDispatch ()) display.sleep ();
		}
		display.dispose ();
	}
}

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%*
@echo off
set TMP_CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%

for %%i in ("C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\classes\*.jar") do call
".\cpappend.bat" %%i
for %%i in ("C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\classes\*.jar") do call
".\cpappend.bat" %%i
for %%i in ("*.jar") do call ".\cpappend.bat" %%i

set OO_PATH=%CLASSPATH%
set CLASSPATH=%TMP_CLASSPATH%

java -cp "%OO_PATH%" -Xms24m -Xmx512m at.bestsolution.TestOOConnection %*