Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
HI Stephan,

But, with this definition, all our interfaces are published, even those
not tagged with the "published" keyword.
Why do you think so? My reading of the article is as follows: ...

Well, my understanding from the article is different, as explained.
Anyway, it's probably too late to revert the naming here :)

(Though, the type XPublished is not published, so we *could*, in theory,
... "Frozen" would be cool - understading it doesn't depend on the
knowledge of some article, also because its semantics doesn't change
between civil and technical life ... SCNR :)

But what you can freeze you often also can thaw again, see for example <http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~amal/papers/linloc.pdf> or <http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/4.08.2/set/sec-marray.html#AEN8706>. ;)

-Stephan

Ciao
Frank