Hi Tabish,

> I searched alot but there isn't any support available on the internet
> regarding this issue.
>
> What do you mean by an OpenOffice plugin ?

Please see
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/presentations/wednesday_d10.pdf
esp. pages 7 and following.

> Also I read on the ProtocolHandler & Jobs approach but I couldn't figure
> out much how do they fit in with my problem.

It serves your problem fully. I had the same problem some months ago and
tried to find a different solution. But that was wasted time...

Greetings, Tobias

P.S.: May I advice you this page for correct quoting, too: