Hi together,

one more question: I already succeeded adding a new URL Protocol with
wildcards (CommandURL was ".Judas:"). Now I would like to add a URL
Protocol without a wildcard. The CommandURLs should be ".Judas:Saveto"
and ".Judas:PrintTrays".

Here is the relevant part of my ProtocolHandler.xcu:
-----%<----
<!-- Defines these URL protocols.
     1. .Judas:Saveto
     2. .Judas:PrintTrays
-->
<node oor:name="HandlerSet">
<node oor:name="de.twc.oocom.components.JudasProtocolHandler"
        oor:op="replace">
    <prop oor:name="Protocols" oor:type="oor:string-list">
        <!-- adds two new URL protocols
             1. .Judas:Saveto
             2. .Judas:PrintTrays
          -->
        <value>.Judas:Saveto .Judas:PrintTrays</value>
    </prop>
</node>
</node>

I now added two items to the menu with the two CommandURLs above. Both
items are enables, but the CommandURL that is received by the Component
is only ".Judas:" Where is the rest gone? How can I define a CommandURL
without wildcard?

Greetings, Tobias